Learn how you can help build your childs foundations naturally and to there full potential.
As parents we all want what is best for our children. We want to know that they will grow up happy, healthy and safe.
What many of us parents do not realise is just how important our children's feet are to their overall health, and just how easy it can be to make footwear decisions that can negatively affect our children for the rest of their lives.
This workshop will help unravel the confusion around what is best for our childrens feet, as well as give you simple advice on steps you can take TODAY to begin the strong foundations your child needs to get them through life.
What will I Discover?
- The root cause of most pain and discomfort and why our society is plagued with it
- How the Barefoot Movements’ “SLACK” method can restore your Body’s natural g is the “antidote” to this pain
- A detailed understanding of the fundamental Foundation Training exercises in a hands on and integrative environment that goes far beyond the DVDs and book instruction
- How to ensure you are doing Foundation Training exercises properly
- How to connect correct movement with your everyday life
- The ability to conquer your pain and become resistant to future injuries and malaise
- Inspiration on how Foundation Training allows you to live your best life possible.
Why is this for me?
The day is focused on enabling you to lead a healthy, vibrant life. You will gain powerful insight into the science and unique philosophy that has established Foundation Training as a game-changer in human health. And our Master Instructors will work with you one-on-one, making sure you feel how Foundation Training can work in your own body. Our goal is that you leave the Workshop with complete confidence in how to apply Foundation Training to your life and see rapid improvement in all areas of your well-being.
Imagine getting exclusive backstage access to your favorite band, not only learning how and why they wrote their songs, but also being personally taught how to play and sing by the artists themselves. THIS is what the Foundation Training Discovery Workshop experience is all about.
What to bring & things to know:
- All you need are some comfortable clothes (the exercises will be practiced barefoot so any shoes will do).
- We’ll provide mats, printed handouts and pens for taking notes.
- Lunch is not included, however, we will have beverages and snacks available.